I just accidentally deleted the post I just wrote. Ugh! I really hate myself right now, but I’m not giving up so I’m rewriting it!
I know we’re supposed to shower for only 10 minutes. But are there actually people out there that can shower for only 10 minutes? I mean, my solo singing concert takes at least 15 minutes and then I haven’t even started washing my hair yet. So, here are 10 things I do to make my showers fun.
- Singing, obviously. This is a no brainer. Everybody knows that showers have the best acoustics.
- Dance parties. Splashing the water and making up new dance moves is my favorite thing to do.
- Use all the soap! I used to mix all the shampoos and body lotions together. It felt like I was making these amazing witch potions. I don’t really do that anymore. Maybe I should…
- Try using these awesome witch potions to blow bubbles.
- Reliving arguments I had with people many days ago. I always think of these amazing comebacks hours after I had the actual argument, so I just redo the argument in the shower.
- Thinking I’m a water-bender and I can manipulate the water with my hands. Maybe that’s just me. I admit, I can be a bit of a geek sometimes.
- Pretending the drops of water on the wall are having a race. Whichever droplet reaches the floor first, wins! You can also narrate the race if you want.
- Trying to get as much water into your mouth as humanly possible and then creating a fountain by spitting it all out again.
- Thinking about the infinite universe we live in.
- Actually washing my hair and body.
Have fun with that.
Have a nice Tuesday.